[j-nsp] EX4200-24f lo0 filter

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Jan 29 15:22:09 EST 2010

Although it seems they've been adding important things like logging and
support for prefix-lists in later releases, I'm still dismayed that it
doesn't appear simple things like just configuring a match condition of
'from port xxx' can be configured.  The only options appear to be 'from
source-port xxx' or 'from destination-port xxx', which for things like BGP
requires a total of 2 terms to accommodate bidirectional communications and
ensure that BGP will be allowed in the event that either side initiates the
connection (assuming 'passive' or 'active' options haven't been configured).

Still waiting for the Juniper 1-1-1 vision of one OS to be fully realized...
:(

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D