[j-nsp] dropped packet counter and stat of traffic policer

meryem Z meryem_z at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 05:03:32 EDT 2010

hello ,

I guess You can see stats about dropped packets with the "show interface ge-0/0/0 extensive" command ..

 user at host> show interfaces ge-2/3/0 extensive
 Physical interface: ge-2/3/0, Enabled, Physical link is Up
   Interface index: 20, SNMP ifIndex: 16
   Link-level type: Ethernet, MTU: 1400, Source filtering: Disabled
   Speed: 1000mbps, Loopback: Disabled, Flow control: Enabled
   Device flags   : Present Running
   Interface flags: SNMP-Traps
   Link flags     : None
   Current address: 00:90:69:01:61:59, Hardware address: 00:90:69:01:61:59
   Statistics last cleared: Never
   Traffic statistics:
    Input  bytes  :                  300                    0 bps
    Output bytes  :                93636                22400 bps
    Input  packets:                    5                    0 pps
    Output packets:                  101                    2 pps
   Input errors:
     Errors: 0, Drops: 0, Framing errors: 0, Runts: 0, Policed discards: 0
     L3 incompletes: 0, L2 channel errors: 0, L2 mismatch timeouts: 0
     FIFO errors: 0