[j-nsp] mlfr

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Thu Jul 8 20:35:14 EDT 2010

That is correct.

Just to summarize, there are 2 things needed to get this FRF.16 working

- M20 needs a hardware based Services PIC to create ls- or lsq- interfaces
- ML PIC which you currently have in your M20 can only do MLPPP and FRF.15
  style MLFR. Hence you will need either LS PIC or AS/AS2 PIC to do FRF.16.

Thanks,
Nilesh.