[j-nsp] M20 JunOS Recommendation

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:42:28 EDT 2010

I have an M20 that has been working fine for a few years with no real
issues running 7.6 R4.3.  I have been putting off upgrading this guy
long enough and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best
version of JunOS to goto now would be.  I was thinking something in
the 8.5 train, but I know even that is old now.  Any recommendations
would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better
place than here? What better time than now?