[j-nsp] M20 JunOS Recommendation

Andy Vance avance at hq.speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 21 11:12:26 EDT 2010

We currently have all of our M20's on 8.5S4 and have had no issues whatsoever, we upgraded from 7.5-daily.  8.5S4 is an extended release and if you're not chasing features, I'd look into utilizing it.

Cheers,

Andy Vance
Sr. Network Engineer
Speakeasy
Direct > 206.971.5144 . Fax > 206.728.1500
Email > avance at hq.speakeasy.net  . Web > www.speakeasy.net

Voice . Data . Managed Services