[j-nsp] Is putting an IP on an l2circuit possible?

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Thu Jul 22 16:25:18 EDT 2010

In that case, as Richard mentioned, you will need a service-pic to create
lt- (logical tunnel) interface.

If you just have one Gig port on J, you could force it in local loopback
mode via CLI. That you bring up the port in "up up" state and should be able
to bring up the l2ckt as well. Then you can probably use "ping mpls
l2circuit" to ping.

Thanks,
Nilesh.