[j-nsp] MPLS in the Access

Phil Pierotti phil.pierotti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 03:25:44 EDT 2010

"There are vendors who are shipping boxes today with 24x1GE and 2x10GE
uplink, wire-rate, which
can do VPLS and P2P Ethernet/CES, but no L3VPN.  However, you can connect
into a L3VPN virtual
routed interface via a P2P pseudowire.  The boxes are cheaper than
EX4200s..."

Sounds interesting , care to name vendor/model?

Phil P