[j-nsp] OSPF default-lsa

Luca Tosolini bit.gossip at chello.nl
Tue Jul 27 04:42:03 EDT 2010

the default-lsa is not generated because of Junos 'active backbone
detection'

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos94/swconfig-routing/configuring-the-backbone-area-and-other-areas.html

"Active backbone detection is implemented to verify that area border
routers are connected to the backbone. If the connection to the backbone
area is lost, then the router’s default metric is not advertised,
effectively rerouting traffic through another area border router with a
valid connection to the backbone."

I don't know if and how it can be disabled.....