[j-nsp] Juniper MX80 IRB

Tim Vollebregt tim at interworx.nl
Wed Jul 28 10:32:46 EDT 2010

All,

Thanks a lot for your comments, seems that there are more occasions
where this problem is occurring.
We are having the MX80-48T which has the Trio chip.

It was a bit strange while building the configuration, at some point it
seemed to work the 10.x way. There was ARP, but no connectivity.
The system is now live with the following configuration and performing well:

ge-1/0/0 {
         encapsulation ethernet-bridge;
         gigether-options {
             no-flow-control;