[j-nsp] Word of warning about 9.6R4

Piotr Marecki bubupm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:13:52 EDT 2010

Ehlo,

Can you provide PR# ? Also, are there any other conditions to be
present for this bug to be triggered ?
I have here in lab 10.0R3.10 , with prefix-export-limit set and some
routes redistributed from static and can't see
overload set on LSP ( of course, number of routes are not hitting limit )

thanks in advance

Piotr Marecki