[j-nsp] Word of warning about 9.6R4

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Thu Jun 3 15:40:42 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:13:52AM -0700, Piotr Marecki wrote:
> Ehlo,
>
> Can you provide PR# ? Also, are there any other conditions to be
> present for this bug to be triggered ?
> I have here in lab 10.0R3.10 , with prefix-export-limit set and some
> routes redistributed from static and can't see
> overload set on LSP ( of course, number of routes are not hitting limit )

No PR# yet, they're still trying to replicate it. It's possible that
something else is required to cause it, but our standard config seems to
do it every time. We've definitely seen this blow up on multiple routers
on 10.0R3 and 9.6R4 and be "fixed" by removing the prefix-export-limit,
even though that limit was in no danger of being hit..