[j-nsp] SRX3600: cluster problem

eddaibouni bilal eddaibouni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:07:37 EDT 2010

hello,

i have problem with SRX 3600 clusters . in fact  i had configure SRX cluster
in active passive configuration ,but the node 0 is down like shown  with
show chassis cluster status command.

admin at FW2> show chassis cluster status
Cluster ID: 1
Node                  Priority          Status    Preempt  Manual failover

Redundancy group: 0 , Failover count: 3
    node0                   200         disabled       no       no
    node1                   100         primary        no       no

Redundancy group: 1 , Failover count: 17
    node0                   0           disabled       yes      no
    node1                   100         primary        yes      no

in fact we did suspect that it is an issue witch HA control link, we did
relace it but the problem persists.
and when i diplay the chassis alarms is what a have in node 0:

node0:
1 alarms currently active
Alarm time               Class  Description
2010-06-04 09:26:02 UTC  Minor  Check FPC 0 Fabric Chip

Chassis Cluster Configuration
set chassis cluster cluster-id 1 node 0 reboot
set chassis cluster cluster-id 1 node 1 reboot

�� Data Fabric Configuration