[j-nsp] SRX3600: cluster problem

Terje Krogdahl terje at krogdahl.net
Fri Jun 4 10:34:21 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 02:07:37PM +0000, eddaibouni bilal wrote:
> in fact we did suspect that it is an issue witch HA control link, we did
> relace it but the problem persists.

You need to reboot the disabled node to get it working again, it won't
recover from the disabled state.

> and when i diplay the chassis alarms is what a have in node 0:
>
> node0:
> 1 alarms currently active
> Alarm time               Class  Description
> 2010-06-04 09:26:02 UTC  Minor  Check FPC 0 Fabric Chip

I could be the SFB card or one of the line cards, you should
open a JTAC case. Show chassis fabric plane may give you some
idea about what slot is affected, moving that card to another
slot could help in pinning down the issue.

--
Terje Krogdahl

  All roads lead to Rome
     - A clearly confused router (R. Perlman)