[j-nsp] NSM, IDP200 and SRX240

Crist Clark Crist.Clark at globalstar.com
Fri Jun 4 13:26:03 EDT 2010

I was told by a reseller that I would not be able to
manage our existing IDP200 and a new SRX240 using the
same NSM. I know I can't do it using the NSM version
we are running, 2008.1r1, but from the 2010.2
documentation, it looks like it can manage both devices.

Are there some limitations to managing an IDP200 and
SRX240 from one NSM 2010.2 installation? Or might he
have been referring to some "gotcha" in the NSM upgrade
path from 2008.1r1 to 2010.2 that would stop us from
wanting to move the IDP200 off of the existing NSM
installation?