[j-nsp] J2320 rollback

Nick Ryce Nick.Ryce at lumison.net
Wed Jun 16 05:57:30 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

This is such a newb question that im slightly embarrassed to ask but I just cant get any joy from the Juniper KB.

Im remotely upgrading junos software from 9.1 to 9.3 and I have a usb device where I have issued the command
'request system snapshot media usb'
Now if I upgrade and the system is corrupt or legs are cut off is there a timeout value that can be set to say something like reload to new version and if not confirmed in 10 minutes then boot from usb?

Thanks in advance

Nick

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison.
presence of viruses.  Lumison accept no liability for any