[j-nsp] Olive Qemu/GNS3 networking issue on Snow Leopard

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Thu Jun 17 11:28:52 EDT 2010

FYI, I've successfully managed to run my Olives with as little as 96 MB of
memory allocated to each VM, but only AFTER installation was complete.  It
seems for whatever reason the memory check function only exists during
initial installation, but once its installed it can be run with effectively
a lot less memory.  I've even managed to get my Olives to run with as little
as 48 MB of memory allocated to the VM but it was painfully slow.

4 GB of memory should be more than adequate to get yourself a decent virtual
lab going...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D