[j-nsp] Ugh, another ISIS problem

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jun 25 06:49:32 EDT 2010

Thanks again, Tony.  With the help of a unicast conversation with another nsp reader, I was able to see where to find this.  I tried your suggestion, but it did not work.  I ended up downgrading the MRV to an earlier version of firmware and everything started working.  I've since contacted MRV and they are looking into the problem.

-evt