[j-nsp] M7i crash with strage log entry

Akhmedd Aly akhmed.aly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 04:10:24 EDT 2010

Hi Marcin,

we have the same problems with M7Is in the may:
 *M7i> panic: ad_ioctl:1275539168: ad1: Standby not armed but state is in
valid: state="ARMED"*

And all of this problems come after installing (we never did not use
internal CF in its before) Compact Flash 1GB (not from official Juniper
upgrade kit), its also rebooted every 3-4 hours with the same PANIC message.

After removing CFs we do not have this problems. So I think that it was not
problems with internal disks...

--
AA