[j-nsp] Screen OS OSPF Area 0

Abhi vyaaghrah-eng at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 04:47:29 EST 2010

thanks

Regards
Abhijeet.C

----- Original Message ----
From: Stefan Fouant <sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net>
To: Abhi <vyaaghrah-eng at yahoo.com>; Juniper Puck <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 10:38:19 PM
Subject: RE: [j-nsp] Screen OS OSPF Area 0

You can just configure new areas and add your interfaces to their respective
areas.  As long as you don't have any interfaces bound to Area 0 you will be
fine.  IIRC you can't delete this default created Area in ScreenOS.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D