[j-nsp] Verify loss priority for a forwarding class

meryem Z meryem_z at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:31:02 EST 2010

Hello ,

There is no "loss-priority" criteria to match on it.
Possible completions are below:

Thanks.

# set firewall filter test_plp term 1 from ?
Possible completions:
> address              Match IP source or destination address
+ ah-spi               Match IPSec AH SPI value
+ ah-spi-except        Do not match IPSec AH SPI value
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> destination-address  Match IP destination address
+ destination-class    Match destination class
+ destination-class-except  Do not match destination class
+ destination-port     Match TCP/UDP destination port
+ destination-port-except  Do not match TCP/UDP destination port
> destination-prefix-list  Match IP destination prefixes in named list
+ dscp                 Match Differentiated Services (DiffServ) code point
+ dscp-except          Do not match Differentiated Services (DiffServ) code point
+ esp-spi              Match IPSec ESP SPI value
+ esp-spi-except       Do not match IPSec ESP SPI value
  first-fragment       Match if packet is the first fragment
+ forwarding-class     Match forwarding class
+ forwarding-class-except  Do not match forwarding class
  fragment-flags       Match fragment flags (in symbolic or hex formats)
+ fragment-offset      Match fragment offset
+ fragment-offset-except  Do not match fragment offset
+ icmp-code            Match ICMP message code
+ icmp-code-except     Do not match ICMP message code
+ icmp-type            Match ICMP message type
+ icmp-type-except     Do not match ICMP message type
> interface            Match interface name
+ interface-group      Match interface group
+ interface-group-except  Do not match interface group
> interface-set        Match interface in set
+ ip-options           Match IP options
+ ip-options-except    Do not match IP options
  is-fragment          Match if packet is a fragment
+ packet-length        Match packet length
+ packet-length-except  Do not match packet length
+ port                 Match TCP/UDP source or destination port
+ port-except          Do not match TCP/UDP source or destination port
+ precedence           Match IP precedence value
+ precedence-except    Do not match IP precedence value
> prefix-list          Match IP source or destination prefixes in named list
+ protocol             Match IP protocol type
+ protocol-except      Do not match IP protocol type
  service-filter-hit   Match if service-filter-hit is set
> source-address       Match IP source address
+ source-class         Match source class
+ source-class-except  Do not match source class
+ source-port          Match TCP/UDP source port
+ source-port-except   Do not match TCP/UDP source port
> source-prefix-list   Match IP source prefixes in named list
  tcp-established      Match packet of an established TCP connection
  tcp-flags            Match TCP flags (in symbolic or hex formats)
  tcp-initial          Match initial packet of a TCP connection
[edit]
Meriem at liscr2# set firewall filter test_plp term 1 from