[j-nsp] logical routers on M10i

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Mar 22 12:52:44 EDT 2010

Wow.  Some days I wonder how I still even have a job.  You are correct - I forgot that this router also has a tunnel PIC installed and am used to hitting TAB to complete commands. :-/

After reviewing the documentation on the service packages settings, it does not appear as though the AS II PIC supports logical tunnels at all, confirming your earlier post:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.1/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-services/id-10028063.htm

In fact, it seems to be the only type of tunnel that it cannot create.

Sorry for the epic fail.

-evt