[j-nsp] EX4200 egress analyzer (mirror) bogus 802.1Q tags

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Thu Mar 25 04:35:39 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 06:37:58PM -0400, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> EX4200
> JUNOS 10.1R1.8
>
> Anyone else notice that packets captured by an egress analyzer have
> bogus 802.1Q tags?  Originally I thought that egress mirroring was

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.1/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/10.1/topic-42111.html#rn-junos-ex-limitations

On EX3200 and EX4200 switches, when port mirroring is configured on any
interface, the mirrored packets leaving a tagged interface might contain
an incorrect VLAN ID.