[j-nsp] EX Switches - Internet Exchange Points

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Mar 26 07:17:15 EDT 2010

Richard,

You have a very valid point and to be honest we never found out - ironically
this morning we lost a transit connection which is on a different EX4200
switch and I'm investigating a potentially similar MAC issue.  I'm not sure
yet but I've asked the upstream for detailed MAC information to see if it
could be related.

If I find something concrete I'll be happy to share this back with the list
- was hoping to find someone who had already deployed EX4200's towards
exchange points possibly ... so I could see if they ran into any of this
(which we're presuming most of it is just us learning more about Juniper)

:)

Paul