[j-nsp] Troubleshooting J6350 Boot

Kessler, Ben ben.kessler at zenetra.com
Tue Mar 30 08:52:23 EDT 2010

Hello -

I'm in the process of upgrading a lot of J6350 routers and have one that is
failing on boot after the upgrade.  I'm getting the following messages on
the console when the router tries to boot:

 OK reboot
Rebooting...
elf32_loadfile: can't load module before kernel

elf32_loadfile: can't load module before kernel

elf32_loadfile: can't load module before kernel

Unable to load a kernel!

\

elf32_loadfile: can't load module before kernel

can't load '/kernel'

elf32_loadfile: can't load module before kernel

can't load '/kernel.old'

I have a case open with JTAC but they're a bit slow to respond.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben