[j-nsp] ipv6 routing

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:54:29 EDT 2010

Hi,
Similar ospf config between cisco to cisco is okay there is not any issue.
 But between cisco to M10i is not working.
Here, I have listed my JunOS ospf config :
run show configuration protocols ospf3
preference 10;
area 0.0.0.10 {
    interface lo0.0 {
        passive;
    }
    interface ge-0/0/0.0 {
        metric 10;

am I missing anything ??

My curiosity : when I execute the command > run show ospf3 interface
ge-0/0/0.0 it says -
 “OSPF instance is not running” ??

Thank you,