[j-nsp] Load Balance in VRF by Junos

Gabriel Farias gabrielfarias03 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:32:18 EDT 2010

I have a section between EBGP VRF PE x CE via two physical connections
(aggregate ethernet) and see the traffic unbalanced because the Junos uses
the default flow.

I need the traffic between the PE x CE is symmetrically balanced way, the
previous setting and did not work, and within the configuration
routing-instance <name> not have all the options.

Thanks
Gabriel Farias