[j-nsp] EX4200 sFlow on cluster

Abel Alejandro aalejandro at worldnetpr.com
Wed Mar 31 21:59:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am running 4 x EX4200 in a virtual chassis configuration. I configured
sFlow but I can not get it to work.
Basically the configuration is accepted and no errors are given but no
flows are sent to the collector.

I tried placing the collecting within the same subnet as the vme 0
management interface and also moving it to a physical port.

According the EX4200 the flows are being sent but I am running a tcpdump
on the collector and nothing is coming from the EX4200.

aalejandro at mop-ex4200> show sflow collector
Collector         Udp-port    No. of samples
 address
10.255.253.10     9998        25067

{master:0}
aalejandro at mop-ex4200>