[j-nsp] Remote serial console suggestions

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sun May 16 17:44:45 EDT 2010

I recommend the Avocent Cyclades Advanced Console Servers (ACS) line.
The run on Linux, can log to local RAM as well as PCMCIA flash,
syslog, etc. and come in 1, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 48 port varieties, AC,
dual-AC, and DC powered.

http://www.avocent.com/Products/Category/Serial_Appliances.aspx