[j-nsp] Remote serial console suggestions

HM cannednetworks at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:25:43 EDT 2010

I saw a demo of what I call a very pricey "intelligent console server" by
uplogix http://www.uplogix.com/. Pretty interesting especially if you don't
have remote management tools.

I would recommend Lantronix . Easy to use and they are pretty rock solid.
http://www.lantronix.com/it-management/console-servers/