[j-nsp] Installation 10.1R2.8 - Missing mandatory statement: 'admin-authentication'

Sebastian Gosenheimer s.gosenheimer at proio.com
Thu May 20 10:51:20 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

to complete this thread. JTAC just gave me a call because of my opened case regarding this problem.

They confirmed that the problem is an issue in version 10.1r2.8. The workaround is to reboot the srx after an upgrade with the no-validate command, to add the wlan admin-authentication statement to the configuration and to delete it after the installation is complete.

Regards,
Sebastian