[j-nsp] Default OSPF Equal Cost Behaviour - EX Switches

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Fri May 21 03:06:56 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 08:18:57AM +0200, sthaug at nethelp.no wrote:
> Confirmed. It is per flow. All modern JunOS equipment can only do per
> flow. The wording of the command is unfortunate, and results in such
> questions showing up on this list on a regular basis.

Funny, they had no problem renaming logical-routers to logical-systems
for absolutely no good reason (while managing to break the everloving
crap out of every config and script in the process), but here we are 10
years later and we're still explaining this stupid "per-packet really
means per-flow" thing. How hard could it possibly be to fix this?