[j-nsp] Few questions about IPv6 on SRX

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Mon Nov 1 17:27:39 EDT 2010

Hi Egor,

I've been chasing answers on this myself and at this stage (as of 10.4) the answer is no.  The SRX doesn't seem to support IPv6 over PPP interfaces.  It does support DHCPv6-PD, but only from static allocations configured on the box (which is not all that helpful given what you are trying to do).

Cheers,

Ben