[j-nsp] GRE Tunnel bet JUNIPER and CISCO

Linder, Todd todd at onenet.net
Wed Nov 3 10:15:02 EDT 2010

I recently had and a similar issue between a Juniper and a Cisco router,
I resolved some of those symptoms by adjusting the tcp maximum segment
size. You may have to play with this setting until it yields the best
result. I use the "ip tcp adjust-mss 1300" and applied it to the
interfaces used. This size seemed to yeild the best results for my
scenario.

Todd Linder
Network Support Engineer
OneNet