[j-nsp] some questions about junipter router and firewall

Smales, Robert Robert.Smales at cw.com
Tue Nov 30 05:26:45 EST 2010

Derek Kwok wrote:

>2/ How can I increase the line in putty? I can't find it in the setting

1. Right click on the title bar of your PuTTY window to call up a menu.

2. The 12th item on the menu is Change Settings. . .  click that.

3. This calls up the PuTTY Reconfiguration window, in the Category list select Window

4. You  now see options to set the size of the window and, the option you want, to control the scrollback in the window, change whatever is the default value for lines of scrollback (600, I think) to 3000 or 4000; if that turns out to be not enough, you can always go back and increase the value.

Robert
Robert Smales
Technical Engineer
Cable&Wireless Worldwide
www.cw.com

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless Worldwide e-mail security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive managed e-mail secure service, visit http://www.cw.com/managed-exchange

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable & Wireless Worldwide plc
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 07029206
Registered office: Liberty House, 76 Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UD, England