[j-nsp] Fwd: router recommendation

Richard Zheng rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:05:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

A juniper reseller came back with a suggestion of J-4350. The price is
similar to a used M7i. I was surprised by this option first. Then
considering that the application is for a small ISP, it might not be bad.
The DRAM may be upgraded to 2G which should hold several whole Internet
tables for quite a while.

Any comment?

Thanks,