[j-nsp] JM7i logical systems

Vladislav Vasilev vvasilev at vvasilev.net
Wed Oct 27 11:34:27 EDT 2010

I've got two M7i's that I use as border routers. I had to configure a
logical system today on one of them and I encountered a strange
problem. The commit command took longer than usually and 3 of 3 BGP
sessions went down. I decided to do the same on the other M7i and I
encountered the same problem. All I did on the second one was:

xxx at xxx-br2# set logical-systems LS1
xxx at xxx-br2# commit

User CPU utilization was 92% right after the commit.

Both routers are running JunOS 10.3R1.9.

Have any of you encountered a similar problem?

Thank you!

Regards,
V.Vasilev