[j-nsp] SRX 100 as TFTP Server

Bruce Buchanan bbuchana at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Oct 21 16:04:30 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if the SRX100 can act as a local TFTP Server?

I've got a small remote office site with some IP phones, and I would
like to set option 66 on the dhcp server (dhcp server is the srx).  This
would allow a zero touch install of the IP phones (along with LLDP-MED),
and tell the phone to go to the main provisioning server to download the
full config.

I tried a set system services tftp, and it took it, but it says that it
is deprecated.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Buchanan
Senior Network Technician
Nexicom
5 King St. E., Millbrook, ON, LOA 1GO
Phone: 705-932-4147
FAX: 705-932-3027
Cell: 705-750-7705
Web: http://www.nexicom.net <http://www.nexicom.net/>
Nexicom - Connected. Naturally.

<http://messaging.nexicom.net/demo/callme.html?Token=%2BMG4FqUv2NeHeDa1h
skfYtfJuno3cQZPLYABdYJ%2FSzqBopBqHiON5tp2gJxEFzvYJEVgFhguIyM94VT%2F5gSYK
QPnNXfHtvtV4SL6WuBmtmrG9lu3W5DQJcNnjVetEwcMmynAZcsFspCj4zNyGZPVNQ9cD3MGY
jzhJDuAztmmlY30X%2BInJFzGAIlxND9W0RghG63yJ4vYC%2BrYtAv33AYFzjqErh1nzDUut
VR6cmGs%2BS9ymGDFRZ80IXTOm%2FRWr5AdjBr4L8EUO6tadfT3JSWBZdN1U9hDimBYYZgNa
SPOUFLZBq5uwsyU%2Bf67gYm0NPIV6kggg%2B59ypWRWTDccFUF6ph3msB0k83cnY3FAWyny
M5w2BYZZQmFIXVBCTMjkE01ulNAUnyyZh%2BMLmKXuci9RmrF1kq7tvNcCOtEFvYckpBHUjy
H6%2FtX9wjXqATwcmgNU7ZVPdG5JvhdwS4m5tlusg%3D%3D>