[j-nsp] Netflow / JFlow questions

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:48:53 EDT 2010

Hrm..

That documentation is very wishy/washy, like usual. ARGH so frustrating to
always deal with Juniper vague documentation.. If I can configure both
templates, then what does it exactly mean that I cannot sample at the same
time?

It it documented anywhere that the M cannot do what I'm asking?? I'm
guessing the answer is no?