[j-nsp] Netflow / JFlow questions

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Wed Sep 1 11:34:32 EDT 2010

You can configure a single template to export either IPv4 or MPLS flow data
with.  However, when you actually configure sampling to send packets to the
service-pic (or ms-dpc), you can not simultaneously sample and send both mpls
and ipv4 packets to the pic/dpc.  So its either or. Either you are sampling on
the CE/VRF side (IPv4) or the core side (MPLS).