[j-nsp] EX4200 cluster duplicating traffic or broken mirror?

Norman Elton normelton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:51:34 EDT 2010

PR #431101. The PR synopsis indicates that it happens when you're
configured for "interface all", but this doesn't appear to be related.
We found the problem listening to an individual interface. TAC said
there is no planned fix for this, as it's believed to be a bug in
hardware. This was about a year ago, so if someone hears otherwise,
please let us know.

Norman