[j-nsp] Study books.

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Sep 21 19:56:24 EDT 2010

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the Fasttrack web site is
chock full of useful information - http://www.juniper.net/fasttrack

And Pam Van Meter's book on Junos Fundamentals is coming out in just a few
short months.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D