[j-nsp] Study books.

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:37:56 EDT 2010

   Besides brushing up via PDFs, techpubs, and printed books, I'd encourage
anyone making purchases to ensure that their account team is including
Juniper training credits in the deal at no charge.  Compared to the cost of
most Juniper gear, training credits are c-h-e-a-p, and the quality of the
training is outstanding in my experience.  It's in your rep's best interest
to include it, since it'll get you trained up on their gear quickly and make
it more likely that you'll purchase more.

  Maybe everyone is already doing this, but if not, give it a think.

David