[j-nsp] JUNOS 9,6 AND IS-IS ISSUE

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Apr 4 12:38:13 EDT 2011

You've got a core dump so you can share this with JTAC for further analysis, but based on the fact that you are getting bad page faults indicates to me that you have some bad memory somewhere.  You're probably going to be advised to RMA the offending hardware.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC