[j-nsp] Notification Cease Subcode 6

erdems at gmail.com erdems at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:08:56 EDT 2011

Hello Jacob,

 This message would be seen when your local interface for the BGP peering
becomes unavailable after a configuration change. Examples could be change
of the IP address, adding the interface in a vrf whereas the bgp is still
configured directly under [edit protocols bgp] etc.

 I would recommend doing a show route table inet.0 MY_PEER_ADDRESS (assuming
your bgp is for inet.0) and see what is wrong.

 Cheers,
 Erdem