[j-nsp] hardware DS1s

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Aug 5 23:14:27 EDT 2011

J-Series or branch SRX would fit the bill here as you can easily meet your requirement with either platform.  You can get the CX111 cellular bridge for 3G backup for these platforms.  Since you don't need firewalling, SRX might be overkill however...

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-M, JNCIE-ER, JNCIE-SEC, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks
http://www.shortestpathfirst.net