[j-nsp] load balancing in Route reflector scenario

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Aug 10 15:02:00 EDT 2011

Not sure if others will have a better answer, but I don't think this is
possible.  As far as I know BGP doesn't support multi-pathing so there isn't
a way to have two next hops used for the same prefix.  You might be able to
peer with a loopback address and use your IGP to create equal cost routes to
the BGP loopback address.  If you run mpls that obviously complicates things
a bit.