[j-nsp] Question on "auto-export" Layer 3 VPN

MSusiva ssiva1086 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 04:18:47 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply.This document does really helps to understand what
"auto-export" means.
I also understood what is the difference between auto-export and RIB groups
in leaking the routes b/w VRF on the same PE. But I have one question,

Using RIB groups will consume more cpu/memory than auto-export? Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Siva*

--