[j-nsp] DPC or MPC with MX480

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Aug 30 12:31:27 EDT 2011

On Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:47:19 PM Vladislav A. VASILEV
wrote:

> What kind of MXs do you have this working on? MX80 or on
> some of the others in the family?

MX480.

> I am asking because I was told P2MP LSPs were not
> supported on MX240/480/960 with MPCs.

Contact your SE and account manager for details. I can't
quite get into details here as its NDA.

Just tell them it's working with us, and they'll know what
to do :-).

> Also when considering DPCs/MPCs there seems to be no
> support for IEEE 802.1ah-2008 on MPCs.

Can't help you here, mate. We don't do MAC-in-MAC here, so
can't tell you whether the MPC's support it.

Cheers,

Mark.