[j-nsp] Juniper MPLS VPN using PE-P and P-PE LSPs !

vaibhava varma svaibhava at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 08:35:52 EST 2011

HI Mark
Thanks a lot for your response..I have everything working fine withLDP
without any issues..I just wanted to deploy RSVP-TE for fasterfailover
in the backbone..And there I got stuck up with the full-meshof TE
among PEs or using Broken Static LSPs between PE-P and P-PE..
Thanks for sharing the rib-import methodology to get rid of
staticroutes for inet.3 resolution for BGP-Next Hops..
Just a clarification on the "ldp-tunneling" part..Do I need to
applythis at all the PE/P routers to run LDP over broken LSPs between
PEs..Is there a provision in Junos without using LDP Tunneling to
passtraffic between PEs when using broken LSPs ?

--
Regards
Vaibhava Varma