[j-nsp] LT interfaces at MX80

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:44:22 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM,  <sthaug at nethelp.no> wrote:
> On the 1G MICs there is extra capacity to handle an lt interface, so
> you can configure under chassis, assuming a 20x1G MIC in MIC slot 0:
>
> fpc 1 {
>    pic 1 {
>        tunnel-services {
>            bandwidth 1g;
>        }
>    }
> }

I understood that as MIC has enough capacity so I can also use all 20x1G
ports on MIC simultaneously with tunneling ?

Can I also use all 1G ports on the MIC if I will change bandwidth to 10g ?

After commit it lt- interface has been renumbered into lt-1/0/0 instead of
lt-1/0/10. So according to documentation it means that 10G tunneling
is supported by what is cost of that comparing to 1G tunneling.

Robert